Get into the Olympic spirit with these extremely cool simple to make gold medals … this DIY was calling my name;-RRB- Don’t forget to subscribe for brand-new videos every M-W-F.
• air dry clay.
• scoring utensils.
• gold spray paint.
1. Present clay and punch out circle with a cookie cutter.
2. Make slit at the top of the circle to thread ribbon through.
3. Utilize a little round tool (i.e. chapstick balm) to make Olympic rings.
4. Include some branches along the bottom to duplicate genuine Olympic medals.
5. Set clay aside for a couple of hours.
6. Spray clay with a couple of light coats then let dry.
7. String ribbon through, and now you’re an Olympic champ!
, if you do not have scoring tools you can utilize products like a butter marker, toothpick, and knife cap (for rings).
Attempt making your very own clay utilizing my preferred air dry clay dish!!
Today Show Segment.
Thank you for making us the # 1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:.
Follow Brooke on Instagram:.
Follow Brooke on Pinterest:.
We supply our videos for home entertainment and advertising functions just. It is your obligation to assess the precision, timeliness, efficiency, or effectiveness of the material, guidelines and suggestions consisted of in our videos. WUM is not responsible for any loss or damage triggered by your dependence on anything consisted of in our videos. We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate marketing program created to supply a way for us to make costs by connecting to Amazon.com and associated websites.