I do know a hand-crafted rain stick may not be on the high of your to do record however that is one child pleasant DIY you have to strive!! Ours rapidly grew to become a playroom staple and a favourite instrument for Lincoln’s jam classes 🙂 Don’t overlook to subscribe for brand spanking new vids each M-W-F
• Cardboard tube
• Craft nails
• Clear packing tape
• Rice or beans
• Duct tape, wrapping paper, washi tape, and paint (non-compulsory)
1. Tape off the underside with clear packing tape.
2. Place first nail towards the tip of the tube and hammer it in.
three. Rotate tube a ¼ of a flip, and place nail ½” – 1” under the highest nail.
four. Proceed this course of all the best way down the stick.
5. Pour rice and beans (your “rain”) by way of a funnel into your tube.
6. Tape off open finish.
7. Non-compulsory: add washi tape to every finish to offer it a clear edge, and tie some embroidery thread for a pop of coloration.
Thanks for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Comply with What’s Up Mothers on:
Comply with Brooke on Instagram:
Comply with Brooke on Pinterest:
We offer our movies for leisure and promotional functions solely. It’s your duty to judge the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content material, directions and recommendation contained in our movies. WUM isn’t responsible for any loss or harm brought on by your reliance on something contained in our movies. We’re a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.