Our very first summertime break task was a substantial success … this homemade clay will be a homerun for kids of any ages! Do not forget to subscribe for brand-new videos every M-W-F.
• 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
• 4 oz white glue.
• 1 TBS lemon juice.
• 2 TBS oil.
1. Include 1/2 cup of cornstarch, then 4 oz of glue.
2. Mix them together up until there’s a smooth icing like consistency.
3. Include 2 tbs of oil and 1 tbs then provide a fast mix.
4. Appear microwave for 30 seconds, secure provide it a fast mix and location back in for 30 seconds.
5. After its done move and take a wood spoon around the bowl up until it has dough-like consistency.
6. Get rid of clay and put on parchment paper, and carefully knead it with cornstarch up until it’s not sticky. It must have smooth velvety texture.
Thank you for making us the # 1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:.
Follow Brooke on Instagram:.
Follow Brooke on Pinterest:.
We offer our videos for home entertainment and advertising functions just. It is your duty to assess the precision, timeliness, efficiency, or effectiveness of the material, guidelines and guidance consisted of in our videos. WUM is not accountable for any loss or damage triggered by your dependence on anything consisted of in our videos.