These DIY maternity denims are not simply for pregnant mamma’s, I have actually been using mine daily! Unique thanks to Yael for sharing this fantastic technique with us. Make certain to take a look at her blog site for LOTS more great things! Remember to subscribe for brand-new videos every M-W-F.
needle and thread or a stitching device.
your preferred denims!
1. Take material scissors and begin cutting at the top of the waistband along the side joint and eliminate the entire pocket.
2. Repeat on the other side.
3. Procedure and cut flexible double the length of the pocket you simply eliminated.
4. Line up the top of your flexible with the top of your jean. Make certain the flexible sides overlap a bit on the jean.
5. Pin it in location with straight pins.
6. Beginning at the waistband take your needle and thread and stitch flexible in location all the method around.
7. Repeat on opposite.
8. Cut additional flexible on the within for convenience, and voila!
Follow Yael on Instagram.
Thank you for making us the # 1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:.
Follow Brooke on Instagram:.
Follow Brooke on Pinterest:.
We offer our videos for home entertainment and marketing functions just. It is your obligation to assess the precision, timeliness, efficiency, or effectiveness of the material, directions and recommendations included in our videos. WUM is not accountable for any loss or damage triggered by your dependence on anything included in our videos.